ASTM A479 Duplex Steel UNS S32205 Round Head Bolts are nearly twice as strong as Type 304 austenitic stainless steel. This results in the usage of thinner plates, hence reducing weight, which is crucial for applications such as pressure vessels, storage tanks, and structural applications like as bridges. Hot wrought ASME SA 479 Duplex Steel UNS S31803 Square Bolts are manufactured at temperatures ranging from 954 to 1149 degrees Celsius (1750-2100 Degree F). Austenite pools surrounded by a continuous ferrite phase comprise the structural composition of ASTM A479 Duplex Steel UNS S32205 Allen Cap Screws. We offer the most competitive pricing on the market for Duplex Stainless Steel Bolts.
- Standard:-DIN931, ISO 4017, DIN, GB5783, ANSI, ASTM, EN, JIS, AS
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization:-ISO 4032, ISO 4033, ISO 4017, ISO7380 JIS standards
- DIN Standard:- B.S. DIN931 DIN933 DIN912 DIN934 DIN6923 DIN603
- Size of Duplex Steel Bolt:- M10 – M100
- Diameter of Duplex Steel Bolt:- M3-M60
- Length of Heavy Duplex Steel Bolt:- 6mm-500mm
- Duplex Steel Bolt Head:- Square, Hex, Hex flange, Round, T-head , Flat & Triangular etc
- Duplex Steel Bolt Neck type:- Square, Hex, Oval, Triangular & Knurled etc
- Duplex Steel Bolt Drive type:- Slotted, Phil, Torx , Hex socket, & square slot etc
- Duplex Steel Bolt Dimensions:- ASME B18.6.3 *Exception: screws 6 inches and shorter are fully threaded.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Hexbolt:-ASTM / ASME A815 UNS No. S31803, UNS No. S 32205, UNS No. S 31254, UNS No. S 31550, UNS No. S 32750, and UNS No. S 32760