Link Chains are very good at working in environments that are acidic, alkaline, where food comes into contact with the chain, and where the chain is exposed to water. They also work well in very hot or very cold places (-40 degrees C to +400 degrees C) where corrosion resistance is important. You can be sure that our Link chain can withstand corrosion and rust. It will meet and even go above your expectations. There are stainless steel link chains that can withstand corrosion at both low and high temperatures.
- Standard: DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
- Length: 1meter to 500 meter
- Material: Stainless steel,Duplex Steel,Super Duplex Steel and Nickel alloys
- Size: 1.5mm to 50mm
- Type: Long Reach Shackles, Sash Chain, Commercial Chain, Anchor Shackles, NACM Chain, Safety Chain, Bolt Type Shackle, Chain Shackles Shackle Chain, Wide Body Shackles, Lifting Chain, Round Pin Shackles, D Shackles, Industrial Chain, Screw Pin Shackles, Bow Shackles, Sheet Pile Shackles, Double Loop Chain, Anchor Chain, Long Link Chain, Synthetic Sling Shackles
- Stainless Steel Link Chain :-AISI 302, 304, 304L,316, 316L, 310, 317, 316S31,317L, 321, 347, 410, 420,904L etc.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Link Chain:-ASTM / ASME A815 UNS No. S31803, UNS No. S 32205, UNS No. S 31254, UNS No. S 31550, UNS No. S 32750, and UNS No. S 32760
- Carbon Steel Link Chain:-ASTM A307, A193
- Alloy Steel Link Chain:-ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194 B 6, B 7/ B 7M, B 16, 2, 2HM, 2H, GR 6, B 7, B 7M
- Nickel Alloy Link Chain:-ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472 UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200) / UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600) / UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)