Super Duplex Bolts are distinguishable from standard duplex steels by their elevated concentrations of chrome, molybdenum, and nickel, which enhances their corrosion resistance. Super Duplex Steel Hex Bolts provide exceptional resistance to inorganic acids and chlorides, better machinability and weldability, and superior impact strength. They also exhibit outstanding homogeneous corrosion resistance. Super Duplex Steel Round-Head Bolts are manufactured for use in equipment for chemical processing, petrochemicals, and seawater that requires great strength and corrosion resistance. In addition, offshore platforms, heat exchangers, process and service water systems, fire-fighting systems, injection and ballast water systems commonly employ super duplex steel quare bolts.
- Standard:-DIN931, ISO 4017, DIN, GB5783, ANSI, ASTM, EN, JIS, AS
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization:-ISO 4032, ISO 4033, ISO 4017, ISO7380 JIS standards
- DIN Standard:- B.S. DIN931 DIN933 DIN912 DIN934 DIN6923 DIN603
- Size of Super Duplex Steel Bolt:- M10 – M100
- Diameter of Super Duplex Steel Bolt:- M3-M60
- Length of Heavy Super Duplex Steel Bolt:- 6mm-500mm
- Super Duplex Steel Bolt Head:- Square, Hex, Hex flange, Round, T-head , Flat & Triangular etc
- Super Duplex Steel Bolt Neck type:- Square, Hex, Oval, Triangular & Knurled etc
- Super Duplex Steel Bolt Drive type:- Slotted, Phil, Torx , Hex socket, & square slot etc
- Super Duplex Steel Bolt Dimensions:- ASME B18.6.3 *Exception: screws 6 inches and shorter are fully threaded.
- Super Duplex Steel bolt:-ASTM / ASME A815 UNS No. S31803, UNS No. S 32205, UNS No. S 31254, UNS No. S 31550, UNS No. S 32750, and UNS No. S 32760