Nickel is the main part of the alloy used to make Inconel 601 Hex Bolts. Chromium is added to make the alloy stronger. These Inconel 601 hex bolts for heavy-duty use are made with a very high level of strength and resistance to creep-rupture. Bolts made of Inconel 625 are made of an alloy of nickel, chromium, molybdenum, titanium, and aluminium. Our company also sells Inconel 625 Stud Bolts, Inconel 625 Washers, Inconel 625 Bolts, and Inconel 625 Nuts. It is also used in chemical processing, aeronautical engineering, and maritime engineering, in addition to nuclear reactors and pollution-control equipment. Rounds, flats, forging stock, extruded sections, pipe, tube, plate, sheet, and strip are all standard product shapes. These items, which are sometimes called Inconel UNS N06625 Fasteners, stand out because of how well they are finished, how well they are threaded, how well they resist corrosion, and how strong they are. Inconel 625 was made to be a solid material that was strengthened by a solution and had no visible microstructure. Our quality programme is a tier-based, department-independent inspection for many criteria, such as Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, Finishing, and Breakage. The alloy Inconel 825 is made of nickel, iron, and chromium. It also has titanium, copper, and molybdenum. Incoloy UNS N08825 fasteners can be used for many different things. Inconel alloys, also called "super alloys," are nickel-based alloys with high corrosion, oxidation, carburization, pitting, crevice corrosion, and high temperature strength.
- Standard:-DIN931, ISO 4017, DIN, GB5783, ANSI, ASTM, EN, JIS, AS
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization:-ISO 4032, ISO 4033, ISO 4017, ISO7380 JIS standards
- DIN Standard:- B.S. DIN931 DIN933 DIN912 DIN934 DIN6923 DIN603
- Size of Inconel Bolts:- M10 – M100
- Diameter of Inconel Bolts:- M3-M60
- Length of Heavy Inconel Bolts:- 6mm-500mm
- Inconel Bolts Head:- Square, Hex, Hex flange, Round, T-head , Flat & Triangular etc
- Inconel Bolts Neck type:- Square, Hex, Oval, Triangular & Knurled etc
- Inconel Bolts Drive type:- Slotted, Phil, Torx , Hex socket, & square slot etc
- Inconel Bolts Dimensions:- ASME B18.6.3 *Exception: screws 6 inches and shorter are fully threaded.
- Inconel Bolts:-ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472, UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600) / UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825)